Over the last few weeks and months I’ve posted a few infographics here on the site. Why?
As the below infographic highlights:
- A picture is worth a thousand words. 83% of learning is visual.
- People only remember 20% of what they read. People remember images.
- People like images & people SHARE images (pictures, infographics, videos, etc).
- Images also get picked up by the search engines.
- A good infographic in your niche can help you gain recognition in your community.
One thing I’ve been playing around with is various infographic tools. Over the next few weeks I’ll share a few of them with everyone that is interested in creating their own infographic.
Have you tried to create your own infographics? What tools have you utilized?
To Your Success,